Short Term Rentals in Dubai 101
Dubai’s popularity as a business and a tourist hub is continuously on the rise. As a result, more and more people visit Dubai each year. That made the demand for short term rentals Dubai constantly rising as well.
In Dubai, a short-term rental is at least for one week. Most of the folks that are looking for short-term rental are businessmen, executive travelers, or tourists. All short stay apartments in Dubai are completely furnished, from essential household items and electronic appliances to all the top amenities that can be found in a hotel.
The benefits of short term stays
There are several indisputable advantages of short term stays:
- They are more affordable than hotels. Hotels in Dubai are notoriously expensive.
- Many of the short-term rental apartments in Dubai include weekly housekeeping services, which are included in their rates.
- Short-term apartments in Dubai feature all the amenities that can be found in hotels, great selection of electronic devices, and are excellently furnished.
- There is a wide selection of properties to choose from, including multi-bedroom villas, studio apartments, and so on.
- There are short-term stays in all parts of the city, including the very center of Dubai.
- Renting a short-term stay is pretty easy and straightforward, and most bookings are made online.
Tips on how to select a short stay rental in Dubai
With so many places available, choosing a short-term rental can be turn out to be quite confusing. If you don’t want that to happen to you, here are some practical tips on how to make the selection process more efficient:
Location before everything else
Whether you are there for business or just as a tourist, make sure that you book a place that is either close enough to the area where you will spend most of your time, or at a place where there is public transport.
Most apartments and villas in Dubai feature a great selection of amenities like linen, internet access, gym, swimming pool, crockery, and so on. However, most aren’t everyone. That is why it’s best to check for what’s available before committing to anything or booking.
The most reputable short-term apartments include cleaning service in their rates. Again, most don’t equal all. Whether there is a cleaning service included in the rate can be easily checked. If there isn’t anything mentioned, it is recommended to ask before completing the booking.
Unlike renting for a longer period, short-term rentals can be completed online and without too much hassle. Nowadays, most websites that offer short-term rentals in Dubai are well-designed, offer a great inside of the offered short-term stays, full list of all offered amenities, and are regularly updated. Therefore, if you are foreigner traveling to Dubai, you can get the booking completed fast and with ease.
Popular areas for short-term rentals in Dubai
There are short-term rentals all over the city and in its proximity. As mentioned above, the vast majority of those rentals are in line with the highest standards. The most popular areas for short-term rentals in Dubai include Bur Dubai, Al Barsha, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, and Downtown Dubai.Tags: Dubai